The Nextium by Idneo ATOM telematics unit platform is extremely compact, rugged and versatile, very cost-effective and with really low power consumption
Do you need to keep your motorcycle, scooter, ATV or electric bike connected? Introducing ATOM TCU, 100% developed by Nextium.
Extremely compact, rugged and versatile, the ATOM TCU is also very cost-effective and with really low power consumption, it can be easily integrated with any type of vehicle. Fitted with overmoulded antennas and connectors, as well as extensive validation, this compact telematic unit is robust enough for the most demanding environments. It features state-of-the-art telematic services: remote diagnostics, maintenance and remote control, location and anti-theft services, EV battery management and more. It can also enable connectivity with your infotainment panel, and even provide Over-the-Air SW updates to all your vehicle ECUs.
Through its internal omnidirectional antennas, ATOM TCU supports LTE, Bluetooth and GNSS, and features CANFD, 6-axis accelerometer, internal battery and IP67 protection through a laser welding process.
- Ultra-compact, low cost IP67 telematics unit platform
- 4G LTE CAT-M1, NB-IOT and 2G connectivity
- 1x CAN-FD
- 1x USB 2.0
- Multiple Digital I/O
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Internal Lithium back-up battery (400mAh)
- Stand-alone GNSS chipset (GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou/QZSS) Concurrent GNSS and LTE connectivity
- Very low power consumption: down to <500uA, preserving its wake-on-network capabilities in eDRX mode
- 6-axis accelerometer and gyroscope
- Up to 256MB user data flash memory.
- Wake-On-CAN, HW I/O, Accelerometer, BLE or Network (SMS, IP connection…) Samples available now, Mass-Production from Q3 2022
- Dimensions: 65x40x25mm (excluding connector and fixations)