IDNEO TECHNOLOGIES, S.A.U. (hereinafter, Nextium by Idneo or the Company), in accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, informs users of the website www.nextium.com (hereinafter, the Page) the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply in the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing its website.
The User, by providing the Company with his/herpersonal assetsthrough the electronic forms of the Website, contact section and, where applicable, through the marking of the corresponding acceptan- ce box, expressly consents that Nextium may process such data in the terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy clause and for the purposes expressed herein.
The Company makes it aware of the users of the Site that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained. They will be cancelled when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose or when requested by the holder in the exercise of his right of cancellation.
Nextium by Idneo declares its commitment to comply with current legislation on data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by the Company and will be used in accordance with the following information.
What personal data do we collect and what do we use it for?
1. Data collected directly: by the voluntary completion of the contact form.
More detailed information about the processing of your personal data can be found in the table below, including the following headings:
1. Main purposes: It identifies for what purpose we need to collect your data, that is, why we process your information.
2. Legitimation: The reason that enables us to process your data is detailed.
3. Conservation periods: The specific storage period or criteria that determine that period is identified.
4. Recipients: We identify, where applicable, who we will legitimately share your data with.
5. Rights of data subjects: We inform you about the rights that assist you as a data subject in the processing of your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsible for the treatment
IDNEO TECHNOLOGIES, S.A.U.
Carrer Rec de Dalt, 3,
08100 Mollet del Vallès, Barcelona.
1. Contact: to respond to requests for information.
2. Budget/quotes: meet your request for quotation/quote.
• Talent: assess the suitability of your professional profile for the vacancy offered by Nextium by Idneo.
Legitimation and conservation
The basis for the processing of the data is the consent given by the user when checking the box/s of acceptance to the processing of their data and proceed to the sending of the enabled form.
Contact form fields marked with an asterisk (*) are considered fields required to manage the object of the contact object.
If you do not provide them, it will not be possible to meet your request for information, budget, or assess your candidacy.
1. Contact and budget data will be kept for the time necessary to attend to yourquery. • Data relating to your CV will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.
Recipients of transfers and international transfers
1. The data relating to your CV may be transferred to other client companies in order to evaluate your technical profile, as the requested job will be carried out for the Client company. This transfer may involve international transfer of data to the country of the Client company.
• Transfer platform recruiting.
Rights of interested parties
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and limitation or opposition by writing to the address indicated above.
Data subjects have the right to withdraw the consent given.
The user will be solely responsible for the veracity of the data provided to Nextium by Idneo.
The Company adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein and to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The Website has the SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer), in order to guarantee the security in the transmission of data between your browser and our Site.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the user’s device and that of the Site. This ensures:
1. That the user is communicating his/her data to the server center of the Site and not to any other.
2. That between the user and the Site the data are transmitted encrypted, avoiding their possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that you are in a secure environment, the Customer should review that the address of the Verification Page begins with https://
You can also identify the Page as secure when a lock icon appears in the address bar of your browser.
Finally, you can also check the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the Page in your browser, for which you should consult the characteristics of the same.
In no way will the Company modify the policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our customers stored previously, without the prior consent of the affected customers.